We always want the best for our cars. Talk about any part of our car and we wouldn’t like to settle for anything less. The same principle goes for buying tyres too. When it comes to fitting new tyres for our cars, we shouldn’t settle for anything, but the best.
However, tyres are the most underrated part of our car. People often pay great attention to other accessories of the car, but tyres are often neglected. Well, they must understand that tyres are like the soul of an automobile. As they are the only part of the car that is in direct contact with the road. So, we should choose our tyres quite wisely and diligently.
In this regard, Kumho tyres Oxford, is a brand to experience. This company was laid with a rock-solid foundation and boasts of strong history. Let’s know more about this company in detail.
Kumho Asiana groups is a vast group and from that emerged the subsidiary Kumho tyre. Since then, it has been manufacturing tyres under the same name. This company came into existence in the year 1960. Initially, it was manufacturing 20 tyres a day. From that, it has progressed to producing a whopping figure of more than 68 million tyres a year.
In the beginning, they commenced the export of their tyres to the East Asian market. Gradually, it joined hands with America and other countries. Currently, it has marked its presence in 180 countries and its research and development centres can be found in the three major continents of the world – Europe, Asia and North America.
Types Of The Tyres Offered
The tyre manufacturer offers a wide range of tyres for everyone, be it for cars, SUV’s, vans, trucks, buses or for motorsports.
- For the car owners, they have performance, touring, general use, winter and all-season tyres.
- For the SUV’s they provide all-terrain, all-season, on-road, mud terrain and winter tyres as well.
- Van drivers needn’t worry about seasonal tyres, as Kumho tyres Oxford offers them with both summer and winter tyres.
- Trucks also have all position, drive, steer and trailer tyres.
- Finally, comes the turn of motorsport tyres which has circuit and rally both type of tyres.
With so many types of tyres being offered, one you certainly have a great choice to make.
Why Choose Kumho?
A big brand like Kumho doesn’t have a dearth of benefits in its kitty. Read on some of these merits.
- A gigantic brand like this doesn’t need to boast of its trustworthiness. We can know of this because it’s the second-largest tyre manufacturer in South Korea.
- As mentioned earlier, it provides tyres with a vast diversification, catering to all segments of the society.
- It’s a winner of the Red Dot Award for the third year in a row.
- It’s ranked as the top ten tyres companies in the world.
- Car manufacturers like Holden, Mitsubishi, Ford, BMW, Mercedes, Hyundai like to sell their cars with Kumho tyres fitted to their vehicle.
- It also gives you a mileage warranty of about 80,000 km on Kumho Crugen HT5161 and Kumho Road Venture APT KL51 tyres.
- Its cutting-edge technology and innovation are one of the best in the world.
- You can be absolutely rest assured of the safety and performance of its tyres Oxford, while fitting them to your automobile.
With myriads of benefits here, you would surely like to have these tyres on your car too. So don’t think much. Go ahead and take the leap!