It is no secret that choosing the right tyres and the right brand for our vehicle is a tedious task. So, to help you make an informed choice, we have narrowed down the 5 best tyres from Dunlop and listed their features.
• Dunlop SP Quattro max X: These tyres are engineered to deliver exceptional performance for the most demanding SUV vehicles. They have advanced features to move in tandem with the heavy, powerful, and higher gravity centred vehicles that they are mounted on. These tyres have a dual tread compound, ultra-stiff breakers, and an apex containing the Kevlar fibre. These features improve the vehicle’s steering response when accelerating, braking, and cornering. They also offer increased stability, dry grip, wet handling, and braking.
• Dunlop Sport01: Do you own a mid-class or a luxury vehicle? Then Dunlop sport01 is an ideal choice. They deliver superior performance in the most treacherous road conditions. They also provide high-speed handling, firm grip on wet roads, and optimum snow grip too. Pick these for a quiet and comfortable ride. These tyres match up to the original equipment demands of a wide range of premium vehicle manufacturers such as BMW, Mini, Audi, and Jaguar. The jointless band construction keeps the tyres in their optimum shape when cornering, thereby offering maximum steering response. You also experience better cornering with a straight-line stability.
• Dunlop Run Flat Tyres: Sick of fixing tyre punctures regularly? Switch to these run flat tyres and save yourself from the sudden loss of tyre pressure; well, at least they continue to perform for a limited period of time. The most famous variant in this category is the DSST. They are designed to run when the tyre is punctured and the limit is 50 miles. Run flat tyres by Dunlop have a solid ring compound which enables the tyre to flex, thereby rendering it the indestructibility.
• Dunlop Direzza DZ102: These tyres are an upgrade of the Direzza DZ101. They give a sporty look to the car and also deliver better performance. It is a good choice for those looking for budget tyres. They are quieter than their predecessor and offer more comfortable rides. They are best suited for driving during the summer season.
• Dunlop SP Street Response: With the rising gas prices, every penny counts. These tyres make your vehicle more fuel efficient and also meet other key performance parameters. They have superb dry handling, wet braking, and steering precision, thanks to the flatter tread profile which increases the area of contact between the tyre rubber and the road. These tyres are made with a special tread compound which decreases rolling resistance, offers better fuel efficiency and wet grip.
Picked the right tyres for your baby? Well, it is time to get those Dunlop Tyres Newport mounted by experts. We, at Trade Price Tyres, sell, mount, and repair tyres. We also offer a host of other services. So, if you have any trouble with your vehicle, bring it down to our garage, and we will take care of the rest.