Nexen started its operations in 1942, and in 1956, the company gained recognition as the first Korean tyre company. The company developed Korea’s first 60 series V-shaped rotation tyre. Nexen has three manufacturing plants in Korea and China, along with a global R&D network across the U.S., China, and Germany to meet the ever-changing demands of the market. In 2017, Nexen established a joint venture automotive tyre sales company with Toyota Tsusho Corporation in Japan. The distributorship of Nexen and Roadstone brands has been given to this joint venture. Over time, the motorists’ interest has drifted from price to quality when it comes to tyre. Many motorists are ready to pay for safety and eco-friendly features of tyres. Nexen is dedicated to providing tyres that are engineered with state-of-the-art technology, without compromising on any of the performance parameters. Below are the points that clearly tell why many motorists prefer Nexen tyres to any other equivalents:
1. Nexen tyres are being manufactured on a fully-automated, ultra-modern production line under strict quality controls for achieving exceptional quality and cost-performance.
2. Nexen tyre is a standard tyre for Porsche and many other luxury European as well as Japanese automotive manufacturers.
3. Besides extraordinary quality and functionality, Nexen tyres have been complemented with the ‘Good Design Award’, the design industry’s top palm, for its advanced design and looks.
4. Nexen manufactures tyres for almost every passenger vehicle types, ranging from smaller tyres to large-size tyres, up to 24-inch radius and 25% aspect ratio.
5. The Joint venture in Japan has resulted in the expansion of its aftermarket auto parts business.
Apart from the features mentioned above, Nexen tyres have a tyre for nearly every vehicle type with a wide range of models. Here is a list of Nexen tyre models for all three types of vehicles:
• Passenger Car Tyres: Excellent dry, wet, and snow performance along with ultimate handling are the prime features of passenger car tyres. The models are NFERA SUR4G, NFERA SU1, NFERA SU4, NFERA AU5, NFERA AU7, N6000, N8000, N9000, N900 Plus, Nblue HD Plus, Nblue 4Season, Nblue Eco, N Priz AH5, N Priz AH7, N Priz AH8, N Priz SH9J, N Priz SH9i, CP672, CP661, Winguard Sport2, Winguard Ice, Winguard Win Spike, Winguard Win Spike WH62, Winguard Sport, Winguard Snow’G WH2.
• SUV Tyres: Improved durability, remarkable handling, unmatchable dry, wet, ice and snow performance, long-lasting tread-life, and excellent off-road performance are the key attributes of Nexen SUV tyres. The available models are Winguard Sport 2, Winguard SUV, Winguard ICE SUV, Winguard Win Spike SUV, Winguard Win Spike SUV WS62, NFERA RU1, NFERA RU5, Roadian AT PRO RA8, Roadian HTX RH5, Roadian HT, Roadian AT II, Roadian MT, Roadian HP.
• Van & Light Truck Tyres: Long-lasting treads, exceptional performance in dry, wet, and snow conditions, extraordinary handling in differing terrains are main contributors in making Nexen tyres the right choice for the van and light truck owners. The range of models includes SUV tyres Winguard Sport 2, CP321, Roadian CT8HL, Roadian AT Pro RA8, Roadian HTX RH5, Roadian CT8HL AT II, Roadian MT, Roadian HT, Roadian CT8, Winguard WT1.
For buying Nexen Tyres Northampton, motorists visit Superior Cars. We have an exclusive selection of Nexen tyres along with other great brands. Our tyre technicians not only help you in suggesting the best tyre model as per your priorities but also provide you with all sort of tyre solutions. Furthermore, you can also visit our website https://www.superiorcarsonline.com/ for more information about Nexen’s tyre range along with prices and to order your tyres online, from the comfort of your home.